Sunday, May 01, 2005

Ah yes...ego.

So, doing what someone does is considered being a copycat.

How about this, shithead: BURN THAT EGO OF YOURS! I SEE NO ****ING NEED IN COPYING YOU, OR YOUR DISGUESTING ACTIONS. WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO COPY WHAT FUCK YOU DO?

Seriously....

The row of seats in the Audi has been specially reserved for you? I doubt it. You think we want to seat down there, instead of the usual seats we take? How about the fact that the seats are fucking taken? Use your damned eyes. And if you got a problem with me, say it to my face, damnit. Don't go use your oh sadist blog to complain. If you do, so will I. Yeah, I copy your ass. Too bad. Sue me. There were 3 seats in maths, and Jun Yuan decides to take one more table, making it four. So, someone copied you, or was it because you all decided to play with wet tissue/head to the canteen to buy food first which made you lose the "golden-seats"?

Go forth and multiply. First come, first serve. Next.

I can't believe the ego of these asses. People "follow" what they do, and they go "OMFG. DON"T COPY ME! I COPYRIGHTED EVERYTHING AND NOTHING!" So, the simple fact that they walk, or even breathe, is copying someone else. So, are everyone copycats?

And if you arn't happy, too bad. Fuck you. You can leave any time you like. Don't want to pay, then fucking leave. Stop wasting our time, my time and everyone's time by sitting there and enjoying air-con. You are always welcome to leave. In fact, the sooner, the better, as far as I remember, you invited yourself into the club. Your existance is meaningless. It would only be beneficiary if you left.

Reduce, and hopefully remove that ego of yours. No one wants to copy your disguesting moves and your stupidly meaningless actions. No one looks up to you as though you are some fucking idol. In fact, I don't think ANYONE will look up to you.

My actions are done by my own free will. You don't like the fact that it's similar? Too fucking bad. Go cry or something. I see no absolute fucking need to copy you whatsoever. Don't act as if you own the entire fucking world.

And about not being happy with the music, how about the fact that your fucking PSPs are being too noisy as well? Ever THOUGHT of that? Or are those fats of yours blinding your vision and your thoughts as well?

I guess they probably are.

Ah well. I, for one, will still go my own way in doing things. I sit where I see fit. Come early next time if you want those seats, or else they will be taken.

Fuck you if your gigantic ego thinks otherwise.
--

Chelsea are the new League winners! Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home